Our Website

www.dragonflyinkdesigns.com

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Holiday Card Designer Tulsa, Ok

Welllll, It is already November and that means the Holidays have BEGUN!!!! Is Everyone ready for all this??? I never seem to be ready and I NEVER seem to get my Christmas Shopping done early, no matter when I start! There always seems to be something new and cool on sale that I MUST buy!!! WHEW!!!
BUT one thing we CAN do early is our Holiday Photos! I am getting ready to run the BIGGEST SPECIAL EVER!!!! Keep your eye out on www.Livingsocial.com for further info!!!!
Well, I am off to design while my babies are napping but here is a sneek peek of my personal Holiday Card for 2010!!! Check out my website www.dragonflyinkdesigns.com  to see other templates that you can choose for your OWN holiday cards!!!


1 comment: